Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- You use the Service and the Site at your own risk.
- By accepting the products and services supplied and using the Service and the Site provided by us, you agree that neither Mystery Weekend Getaways nor any of its representatives shall be liable to you or any other person for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever to any person or their belongings or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the offer and/or supply of goods or services by Mystery Weekend Getaways or any third parties (including but not limited to the supply of accommodation, transportation or other services) resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences including breakdown/faults in equipment, strikes, theft, delay or cancellations or of changes in itinerary or schedules etc.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our officers, employees, shareholders or other representatives) are not liable for any loss or damage, however caused, which you may suffer directly or indirectly in connection with your use of or inability to use the Site, or any of the products or services supplied or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied. This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties.
- Mystery Weekend Getaways nor any of its representatives do not accept any liability whatsoever and shall not be liable to you or any other person for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or any distress, disappointment or inconvenience caused either directly or indirectly by any events or acts or omissions which are beyond our control, including but not limited to, war, civil commotion, fire, floods, acts or God, act of government or other authorities, industrial action or accident or failure of machinery or equipment.
- In the event that the use of the Site or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied causes you loss or damage, your sole remedy is the refund of any money that you paid to us to use the Service or the Site.
- Your access to and use of the Site and any products and services supplied is subject to factors beyond our control. We do not represent or warrant that the Site or any of the products and services supplied will be free of errors, viruses or defects or that the Service or the Site will be uninterrupted or timely.
- We do not represent that any of the products and services supplied will be suitable for you. You release us from any claims in relation to any of the products and services supplied, including but not limited to claims that any of the products and services are not suitable.
- The travel products and services offered and promoted on the Site or via the Service and the Site are products and services of third parties. Our role is to facilitate your travel arrangements, including processing your bookings and making payments. We are acting as an agent for third party providers. Your legal relationship in respect of the third party products and services is with the relevant third party provider.
- If any warranties are implied by law that cannot be excluded, then our liability for breach of such warranties is limited, at our option, to the replacement or resupply of the products and services supplied, or the payment of the cost of the replacement or resupply of the products and services or equivalent products and services.
Except as otherwise specified, we may amend these Terms at any time. The amended Terms will take effect immediately.
We may terminate this agreement and/or any other service provided to you by us and any other agreement between us, immediately if you breach any of these Terms.
Terms were last updated on 01 November 2012